How do you paint a mountain step by step?
Use a 4 bright brush and titanium white to paint the outline of the mountain shape. Mix a medium gray on your palette. Then paint the mountain shapes with that gray by stroking downwards. Let the gray dry then use a piece of chalk to draw the division line of the mountains.
What to paint when you don’t know what to paint?
Today I’m going to share a few ideas and directions to explore that should help you find your next great painting idea.
- Paint your current life.
- Paint what you are passionate about.
- Paint what is around you.
- Paint something abstract.
- Try a painting exercise.
- Have fun when you paint!
How do I paint water?
10 tips for painting water
- Lay down a base coat.
- Paint shallow water with light colours.
- Add a transparent layer of paint for objects beneath water.
- Use a large brush for calm water.
- Use smaller strokes for waves in the distance.
What are some good things to paint?
Easy painting ideas inspired by real life:
- Your favorite coffee mug.
- A prickly pear cactus.
- Your furry friend.
- A tranquil lake scene.
- Your eye and eyebrow (try observing from real life)
- A leafy tree.
- Your childhood home.
- A piece of cloth draped over a chair.