- 1 Is Tamborine Mountain free?
- 2 What is Mount Tamborine known for?
- 3 What is open in Tamborine Mountain?
- 4 What is in Mt Tamborine?
- 5 Can you swim at Tamborine Mountain?
- 6 Is the road to Mt Tamborine open?
- 7 Is Tamborine Mountain a good place to live?
- 8 How tall is Mt Tamborine?
- 9 How do you get from Tamborine to Gold Coast?
- 10 What is the postcode for Mount Tamborine?
Is Tamborine Mountain free?
The Scenic Rim region is home to some of the best free flying sites in the world. Enthusiasts fly from Mount Tamborine (and Beechmont) to the valley below pretty much all year round.
What is Mount Tamborine known for?
The beautiful and picturesque area in the Scenic Rim has a rich history, is home to some of the most fertile land in Queensland, with stunning national parks and rainforests, and has its fair share of food and wine experiences.
What is open in Tamborine Mountain?
Sample wineries, local breweries and the TM Distillery or simply amble along one of the many walks, shop for treasures on Gallery Walk, and enjoy the delights of handmade fudge and ice-cream. The Botanic Gardens is open all year round, there are great bookshops, art galleries or enjoy a game of bowls or golf!
What is in Mt Tamborine?
Top Attractions in Tamborine Mountain
- Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves. 668.
- Curtis Falls. 290.
- Witches Falls Winery. 236.
- Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens. 351.
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery. 238.
- Witches Falls Walking Trail. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails.
- Cedar Creek Falls. Waterfalls.
- Tamborine National Park.
Can you swim at Tamborine Mountain?
Curtis Falls – Tamborine Mountain You can’t swim here, but spend some time admiring the lush green palm trees hanging out over the falls and practice your photography skills with this handy post.
Is the road to Mt Tamborine open?
As you may be aware, Tamborine Mountain Road between Mt Tamborine and Canungra, locally referred to as The Goat Track, is currently closed due to a severe pavement and embankment failure along a one way section of the road. Motorists are advised to take alternative routes to access Tamborine Mountain. 5
Is Tamborine Mountain a good place to live?
Tamborine Mountain is a popular place to live thanks to its pleasant climate, with temperatures on the average 4 degrees less than the lowlands, and generally good rainfall.
How tall is Mt Tamborine?
Tamborine Mountain Perfect for: Sunrises, sunsets and stars across the valley below Tamborine Mountain. Location: Hang-glider lookout or Governor’s Chair Lookout, Tamborine Mountain in the Scenic Rim.
How do you get from Tamborine to Gold Coast?
Travelling north from the Gold Coast, Tamborine Mountain is 36km from Southport via the Pacific Highway (exit 57) and follow Oxenford–Tamborine Road or just 28km from Nerang (exit 71) via the Nerang–Beaudesert Road, turning off and following Henri Robert Drive. From Canungra, take the Tamborine Mountain Road for 8km.
What is the postcode for Mount Tamborine?